Welcome to EOBA LLC terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.eobagroup.com and the sale and purchase of our products to you is subject to the conditions set out on this page.
By using www.eobagroup.com you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should leave this website immediately.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org before you place any order at www.eobagroup.com
- 1.1 Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw and amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reasons the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to restrict access to some or all parts of the website from time to time. 1.2 We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms and Conditions.
- 2.1 In order to simplify the terms and conditions we have provided definitions of keywords or phrases. Where the words or phrases below should be interpreted to have the following meanings:- 2.2 “Contract” – an agreement between EOBA LLC and You to sell the item(s) which you have placed on order through the website and which incorporate these Terms and Conditions. 2.3 “Order(s)” – this means an order placed by you for one or more of our products. 2.4 “You”, “Your”, “Customer” – refers to the person that is placing the order or simply using the website as a customer. 2.5 “We” “Us” “Our” – this means EOBA LLC. 2.6 “Website” – www.eobagroup.com
3.Using the Website
- 4.1 All products for sale on www.eobagroup.com are subject to availability, if for any reasons your order cannot be fulfilled owing to lack of stock, you will be advised by e-mail and/or phone and if any payment made by you, the same shall be refunded to you within 7 days. 4.2 Every product is sold subject to the product description and supporting information such as volume, estimated delivery dates, delivery charges and guarantees. 4.3 We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all of the products, details, descriptions and prices are correct at the time when the information is uploaded onto the website. 4.4 We reserve the right to refuse orders where the product information, price or product promotions have been incorrectly published.
- 5.1 We will deliver our products to customers in the UAE and GCC and this is subject to the correct delivery charge being paid. 5.2 The Delivery charges shall be charged as per the standard rates of the region. The rate will be mentioned while placing the order as accordingly. 5.3 All delivery times are only estimates and shall not be guaranteed. 5.4 Delivery of the goods will depend on the option that was selected at the delivery stage. 5.5 We offer a standard delivery service which aims to deliver the goods within 5 to 6 working days, however no guarantee is made by us. 5.6 We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time frames; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated time scales. 5.6 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the day of first attempted delivery by us.
- 6.1 After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, which shall be confirmed by an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). The Contract between us shall only be formed once we have sent you the Dispatch Confirmation. 6.2. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full in accordance with the provisions of section 7. 6.3. No cancellation of the products will be accepted, once the order is placed. 6.4. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation. 6.5. We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason. 6.6. When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. 6.7. In order to contract with EOBA LLC you must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us and in a method acceptable to us as set out in Clause 7.7 6.8. However “We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries”
7.Price and Payments
- 7.1 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing. 7.2 The product shall be priced as according to the region of sales (United Kingdom – Pound Sterling (£), United Arab Emirates – AED, Kingdom of Bahrain – BHD, Sultanate of Oman – OMR, Kingdom of Kuwait – KWD, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – SAR). Visa or Master Card Debit/ Credit cards in AED and USD will be accepted for payment. 7.3 Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’. 7.4 All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not for any reason, authorize payment then you will be notified of this at the check-out stage, or shortly after placing your order. 7.5 By submitting an order to us through our site, you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct. 7.6 Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted. 7.7 Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA and MASTERCARD. 7.8 Only one promotion code can be used per order. 7.9 Discounts promotional code can only be applied to full price items. 7.10 The Card holder shall retain a copy of transaction records, our policies and terms & conditions.
- 8.1 Except where explicitly stated in the Contract all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with EOBA LLC , and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation.
- 9.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EOBA LLC, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
- 10.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights and all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensor. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensor. 10.2 All rights on this website are owned by EOBA LLC. The website is for personal and non-commercial use only. Any attempt to copy, store or share content and information for commercial purposes is strongly prohibited. You must not attempt (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to attempt) to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from this website.
- United Arab Emirates is our Country of domicile. The above Terms and Conditions are construed and governed under the Laws of United Arab Emirates. In case of any disputes, Courts of Sharjah shall be an exclusive jurisdiction.